REGIONAL CONTROLLING ASSISTANT - Germany
If you would like to get valuable controlling experience abroad, read on!
Our client in the manufacturing sector is looking for a CONTROLLING ASSISTANT who will have a training in Hamburg and will work there for about 12-18 months. After this period the work will be done in Hungary, close to Sopron.
The responsibilities will include:
- Keep contact with the factories in Europe
- Data extracts from all software application (Oracle, BI, SAP and other local integrated system)
- Maintaining data quality and first level data analysis.
- System and data harmonization and comparisons,
- Transfer price calculations,
- Vertical contribution analyses
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Financial degree
- At least 2 years controlling, reporting experience at a manufacturing company (maybe at an SSC)
- Fluent English (German is a great advantage)
- Very strong Excel knowledge, VB is a plus
- Strong analytical skill and process orientation
- Good level of teamwork and communication