Our partner's name is known globally thanks to its solid culture, great competitive strength and the significant presence worldwide in numerous business areas.
100% Italian identity company with a headquarter in Milan and strategic sales offices in more than 35 countries.
Our prestigious client is seeking for qualified candidates for the Italian speaking Accounts Payable Specialist position.
- Booking of supplier invoices
- Manage end-to-end AP processes
- Keeping contact with other departments, business partners and external suppliers
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks
- Research and respond to vendor and employee questions regarding Purchase to Pay processes and systems, predominantly purchase order driven
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes
- Preparation of proposal of payments for suppliers invoices
- College or University degree (preferably economics or finance)
- English+Italian language combination
- AP accounting work experience (minimum 1 year)
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet deadlines
- SAP experience advantageous
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
The ideal candidate:
- Team-oriented person
- Attention to details
- Great analytical skills
- SAP experience is advantageous
- Experience in SSC work environment
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Internal trainings
- Long term career opportunity
- Flexible working hours
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/