Our client is a leading provider of agricultural products and solutions. They are looking for motivated, career-focused personality with positive, can-do attitude in the HR GENERALIST position.
- Gain a clear understanding of current and future business strategies in order to implement effective people strategies
- Develop strong employee relations by providing frequent communication, responding to employee feedback and ensuring fairness in the workplace
- Act as coach/consultant to people managers. Provide counsel and assist employees and people managers in resolving complex or controversial Human Resource problems, including disciplinary counseling, legal issues
- Proactively develop, recommend and assist with the implementation of new HR initiatives, procedures and documentation
- Ensure effective application of all basic HR processes including performance management, incentive planning and talent reviews/succession planning
- Assist in developing and implementing diversity and people development efforts
- Lead recruitment projects, keeping contact with recruitment agencies and universities
- Manage general administration of the department including close cooperation with the outsourced payroll provider
- Support general labour related issues including compensation and benefits and HR information systems
- College or university degree preferably in HR/Business/Economics
- 3-5 years HR experience ( in HR Generalist or Compensation and Reward Specialist positions) in similar position
- Excellent english and native hungarian
- Self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented and "can do" attitude to work
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Strong influence skills and demonstrated ability to work with leadership and employees
- Ability to work with limited guidance from superiors
- 1 year contract – maternity cover (with possible prolongation)
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Exciting projects
- Overview and understanding of HR processes and tasks
- Continuous learning & development opportunity
- Dynamic, youngish and international colleagues
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Shuttle bus to the office
Egyéb megjegyzésHa szeretné megpályázni a pozíciót, kérem, küldje el magyar és angol nyelvű önéletrajzát a email@example.com e-mail címre.
Ha már járt interjún a Grafton Recruitmentnél, akkor jelentkezését küldje közvetlenül e-mailen tanácsadójának.
További lehetőségekért látogasson el a www.grafton.hu/allasok/human-eroforras/ weboldalra.