If you have a thirst for full scale of accounting process this is your chance to move on!
Our partner is technology leader in the field of identification solutions.
Their name is known globally thanks to its solid culture, great competitive strength and the significant presence worldwide in numerous business areas.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
As a General Ledger Accountant you will be responsible for end-to-end accounting processes.
- Manage full scale of GL accounting (FA, intercompany, GL reconciliation, VAT returns, bank account reconciliation)
- Calculate, provide or review balance sheet entries on a monthly basis
- Investigate and correct differences
- Actively taking part in internal and external audits
- Participation in month-end closings
- Calculate accruals and prepayments
- Keep contact with other departments and external accountants
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Preparation of cash flow forecast
- Higher education (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Strong English knowledge (at least upper-intermediate)
- Minimum 1 year of end-to-end accounting experience (General Ledger / Financial accounting)
- Able to learn able to learn new things or processes and apply them fast
- Good relationship-building skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
- Downtown location