|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
Outstanding opportunity for professionals with accounting background!
Our highly prestigious multinational partner with power management background is looking for a FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT.
The focus of the position is providing professional support for the accounting team, creating financial analysis and improving processes.
This is a unique opportunity to continue your career at a Centre of Excellence which aims to drive the market worldwide.
You can use and develop your professional experience in the following tasks:
- Analysing financial data for the monthly forecasts and profit plans
- Reporing in Oracle, Hyperion, Encore, Radar and HFM
- Development of Forecasting, actual and budgeting Financial Analysis reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Developing the productivity of the Accounting team
- Implementing and developing the compliance process
- Participating in the preparation of annual profit plan and forecasts across the EMEA region
- Supporting internal and external audit
- Creating Forex analysis
- 4-5 years’ finance/accounting experience
- Fluent English, any additional European language is a plus
- Recognized accounting qualification ACCA | CIMA | ICAS | MBA | CPA is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- ERP knowledge, preferably SAP
- Knowledge of US GAAP is an advantage
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Invaluable developmental experiences
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok