- Our partner is a global provider of innovative solutions for the treatment and recycling of wastewater, who is seeking a C# .net Architect to join their development team.
- At a large software company you are just a cog in a wheel. Here you will work alongside 3-4 other developers to play a key role in evolving and developing a fully integrated system, which starts at the web but fully integrates into a variety of other apps, such as SharePoint. CRM, and ERP.
- Since it’s a small but high skilled team, the reward is that you can really point to developments and stick your name to it.
- What they can offer is a chance to make a difference in the world and improve the environment in a very fast paced setting with all the tools, knowledge and possibilities available.
Document and communicate to the team, system plans and architectures in order to ensure that there are no gaps are missed system requirements when a new release is rolled out
- Introduce a quality assurance and testing methodology in order to drive down software bugs
- Drive a software team to deliver releases on time
- Balance engineering needs with business needs. This person must bring the perspective of enabling the business to succeed and achieve its goals
- Work with the business to provide necessary documentation to accurately reflect requirements without creating a slow moving, bureaucratic process
- Participate in all phases of the development of company’s automated design tool
o back-end / API
o database (MS SQL)
o Progress management (Agile)
- Develop and architect software applications to help the daily work of employees, including the engineering, business development, and product management teams
- 5+ years development experience in a .net environment
- 5+ years as an application architect and solution development with .net
- 3+ years system, integration and performance testing and ensuring traceability
- 3+ years of experience manage high performing engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience in Agile and Waterfall SDLCs
- Strong proficiency in documenting and communicating system architecture and software requirements
- Strong proficiency in introducing quality assurance and testing techniques
- Excellent command of English is a must
- C#, ASP.NET (MVC)
- HTML5, CSS3
- WPF (MVVM)
- Experience in Excel and Word programming
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Projects
- basic knowledge of process simulation software (GPS X or similar modelling environment) is a plus
- competitive salary
- fair treatment to employees
- good benefit program (cafeteria)
- chance to improve the environment
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/