Our multinational partner looking for an experienced Android Developer for the following:
You will be responsible for maintaining existing Android codebases and developing new features and products whilst working with developers from other platforms to ensure a unified set of features.
- Develop and code native Android applications.
- Build applications that focus on great user experience.
- Translate technical requirements into elegant code solutions.
- Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of future sets.
- Take feature requests and user stories from a range of different business owners and translate them into a set of re-usable components.
- Participate and/or take ownership over the internal software features, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- You have a proven track record in Android development and are familiar, and comfortable with, using the Android SDK and relevant toolsets. You have good knowledge of Android design principles (Activity Stack, Intents, Receivers, Fragments, etc.)
- Experience in consuming RESTful JSON API’s and working with real time data.
- You communicate well with both technical and non-technical staff
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued
- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational work environments