A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for qualified candidates to join their Budapest Team. The headquarter is in the U.S., they have approximately 8500 employees working to serve their customers around the world. They are committed to help make the world a better place to live and to make a positive impact on the communities.
If you would like to work in a communicative, international environment, this is YOUR positon.
As an AR Colllection Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- supporting the German regions
- ensuring that outstanding receivables are minimized by collecting revenue and identifying potential bad debts.
- performing proactive cash collection through phone calls and e-mails
- escalating issues to relevant parties on time
- performing diversified customer reconciliation of customer accounts
- participating in accounts receivable change projects and process enhancements.
RequirementsYou are the most suitable candidate, if, you:
- have1-3 years of experience in an AP, AR or other Finance related role
- speak fluent English and German
- have good communicational and problem solving skills
- Competitive salary and cafeteria package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in global and cross-center projects
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok