Join our multinational partner’s Centre of Excellence if you are ready for new challenges in a complex, end-to-end role!
You would be a valued member of a company which aims to make positive changes in the world by producing greener power and heat for people worldwide.
As a Senior AP Accountant, your tasks will be:
- Monthly accounts payable accrual analysis and reconciliation (Goods Received Not Invoiced / GRNI). Preparation of the reconciliation to general ledger, aging analysis, drilldown and investigation of specific items to allow resolution or cleaning where necessary.
- Perform monthly closing of AP ledgers
- Ensure the accuracy of the organization’s AP balances and disbursements by recognizing and preventing misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information
- Sourcing team to investigate open items, analyze the root cause of unreconciled and aged open items
- Partner with Global commodity leaders, requestors and buyers in order to resolve complex issues, understand the root causes of invoice holds and release invoices from hold
- Communication and reconciliation of outstanding balances with external suppliers
- Ensure the right execution in terms of preparation and recording of properly supported journal entries
- Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal and external auditing
- Invoice booking, issue resolution
- Support business critical projects: e.g. standing orders setup, User Acceptance Tests (UAT), cleanup of Supplier Master File (SMF), etc.,) and drive tangible outcomes
- Work effectively with business leaders to proactively drive key business initiatives (e.g. reduction of aged AP invoices, review/update banking details for suppliers)
RequirementsWhat makes you the best candidate:
- 1,5-3 years of working experience in AP Accounting
- Fluent English and German
- Economist degree
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work atmosphere, beautiful environment
- Good team spirit
- Several professional- and self-development opportunities
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok