Unique opportunity for professionals with Accounting background!
Join our multinational partner’s Centre of Excellence if you are ready for new challenges in a complex, end-to-end role!
You would be a valued member of a company which aims to make positive changes in the world by producing greener power and heat for people worldwide.
They are looking for a SENIOR GL ACCOUNTANT to their team with the following responsibilities:
- Supporting and supervising the work of external accounting service providers
- Driving process development projects
- Making sure that every issue that occurred during closing is solved
- Ensuring that all transactions were recorded in the appropriate period
- Handling monthly and quarterly GL account reconciliation according to internal regulations
- Reporting to HQ and local controller team
- Supporting audit by providing information
- Minimum 3 years of experience in GL/RTR Accounting or Audit
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance/Economics
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Audit experience is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work atmosphere, beautiful environment
- Good team spirit
- Several professional- and self-development opportunities
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok