|Elérhető||kb. 1 hónapja|
Our highly prestigious multinational partner with power management background is looking for a BILLING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST.
This is a part-time position (20-24 h/week) that gives you the chance to find the balance between work and other duties. Ideal opportunity for parents and students.
Our partner takes social responsibility seriously and have continuous actions in order to improve the quality of life and work environment.
The main responsibilities are:
- Creating customer bills for supported region
- Accurate documentation, providing information for audit team
- Handling customer queries, providing excellent customer service
- Making suggestions on the improvement of the issue resolution process
- Reviewing all transactional activities, reconciliation
- Ad-hoc reporting tasks
- At least 6 months of experience in AR/Billing/Credit/Collection
- Fluent English
- Proactive, customer oriented attitude (experience in a Shared Services Customer Service role is an advantage)
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Not necessary, but preferable: Knowledge of accounting principles, experience with Oracle
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to work in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Invaluable developmental experiences
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok