|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
Outstanding opportunity for professionals with accounting/reporting background!
Our highly prestigious multinational partner with power management background is looking for an IT FINANCIAL REPORTING ANALYST.
This is a brand new role in Budapest, and the focus of the position is providing support for the Lead Financial Analyst at the IT department, creating financial reports and analysis and improving processes.
This is a unique opportunity to continue your career at a Centre of Excellence which aims to drive the market worldwide.
You can use and develop your professional experience in the following tasks:
- Supporting the Lead Analyst with the consolidation of IT capital and IT allocation financial data (annual profit plan, monthly actuals and forecasts)
- Take part in the transition of processes
- Assisting in the creation of month-end financial reports and analysis
- Coordinating updates of IT financial data, make sure that the data is accurate and complete
- Creating reporting templates, standardization
- BSc/MSc in Economics, degree in - Finance and Accountancy is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in a Finance related role, preferably in multinational environment
- Fluent English
- Experience in financial reporting
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, proactive attitude
- Advantage: Familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools (OBIEE and QlikView, Hyperion, ENCORE, RADAR)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to take part in a transition project
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Invaluable developmental experiences
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok