|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
|Elérhető||kb. 1 hónapja|
The Company provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As part of this team, the Product Manager will be responsible for building products and tools that support our machine learning initiatives. You will focus on enabling the data science team’s success by working closely with data engineers and data scientists to build systems to enable rapid and efficient model development at scale.
- Understand the data science team’s needs, come up with solutions and iterate constantly to build best in class machine learning infrastructure and tools.
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and data scientists. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Create and maintain your team’s roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority things you can be
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager for a technology company.
- Strong demonstrated interest in machine learning.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Hungarian and English languages.
- Spent time working on closely-knit teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience working with a US company, flexibility on the time zone difference, availability for evening meetings.