Our partner is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
Reporting and Responsibilities
Reporting to the IT Manager, the System Administrator is responsible for:
- Windows, VMware server platform administrator tasks;
- Managing Linux servers – most servers will work on Linux;
- Installing and configuring Windows and VMware operating systems;
- Managing corporate network infrastructure (LAN,WAN, WLAN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP);
- Manage, solve or escalate issues and questions raised by field technicians;
- Administrating the internal ERP and Manufacturing IT softwares;
- Technical support to the employees;
- Troubleshooting the corporate website.
- Experience of Microsoft and Linux servers operation
- 2-3 years of experience in similar position
- Knowledge about networks and experience with configuring network devices.
- Knowledge to administrate VMware (virtualization)
- Advanced English is a must
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Open for travelling (3-4 weeks / year)
BenefitsWhat they offers
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits;
- A diverse, inclusive work environment which offers learning opportunities to encourage personal development;
- Interact with colleagues from around the world while working in a global environment;
- Entrepreneurial environment to inspire innovation and enthusiasm, creating success for oneself and the company.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles