We are looking for an HR Specialist for our partner company.
What should you know about their operation?
They are a leading telecommunication operator in the CEE region, providing a full range of Internet/data services, infrastructure and wholesale voice services to corporate customers.
The following tasks are waiting for you:
- providing support to the HR Manager,
- managing HR database administration and preparation of HR documentation,
- supporting internal communication,
- preparing monthly HR reports to the central and local HR department,
- supporting newcomers’ on-boarding and full administration related to leaver’s leaving process,
- coordinating and supporting recruitment activities (prescreens, participation in interviews),
- participating in local and regional HR projects,
- maintaining monthly payroll process.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience within HR,
- proficient in English, both verbal and written,
- diplomatic, friendly, proactive, flexible and organized personality.
If above all that, you are also familiar
with interviewing candidates and SAP
...you have a great chance to win this battle. :)
BenefitsWhat can you expect from your new workplace?
- opportunity to become part of a diverse and motivated team working in an international environment,
- competitive remuneration and benefits,
- company bus transfer from different locations of Budapest,
- colorful HR tasks and opportunity to grow.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=human-eroforras