|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
Are you the person, who is happy to participate in exciting projects? If Your answer is yes, you could be the one we are looking for. Why?
Because our partner is a Digital Marketing Agency and their mission is to deliver class-leading digital customer experiences through data driven build and optimisation services. They are based in London, and now they're going to establish their company in Hungary and they need you to help them as an UX Designer.
About your tasks:
- You will contribute to both design of new digital experiences and the optimisation of old ones,
- You will be conducting qualitative research like usability testing, user interviews, card sorting and more; and using the outputs of that research to design new websites and products or develop and execute upon experiment hypothesis to improve old ones.
RequirementsYou could successfully fill this role if you:
- have 3-4 years or more of digital work experience, preferably in an agency environment
- are experienced in
- conducting qualitative research using surveys, heatmaps, usability testing, user interviews and more,
- discovering with business stakeholders and translating their objectives to design,
- building personas and customer journey maps,
- defining IA, creating wireframes, interactive prototypes,
- A/B testing viewed favourably,
- designing non website experiences eg email flows viewed favourably.
BenefitsApply even today, because:
- You can work on projects that have impact across the world, delivering real business benefit through our deep understanding of data,
- Our Partner is (maybe your next company :) ) passionate about doing work with interesting clients on interesting opportunities, and they want to push you to succeed, learn and develop your own skills surrounded by people who love their work as much as you,
- You have the possibility to work in flexible working hours.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing