|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
Our Partner is a Digital Marketing Agency and their mission is to deliver class-leading digital customer experiences through data driven build and optimisation services. They are based in London, and now they're going to establish their company in Hungary.
They are looking for an analytics specialist who can contribute to both design of new digital experiences and the optimisation of old ones.
About Your main tasks:
- You will be conducting quant research using analytics tools and feeding the insights from that research into design/new strategy for new websites or to develop and execute upon experiment hypothesis to improve old ones.
- You’ll also be setting KPI’s, devising and implementing tracking requirements and building dashboards.
RequirementsThis opportunity could be the best for You, if:
- you have 3-4 years or more of digital work experience, preferably in an agency environment,
- you speak fluent English,
- conducting analytics research using tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics m
- building measurement frameworks and translating business objectives into KPI’sm
- implementing tracking using TMS from Google, Adobe or Tealium,
- building dashboards using products like Data Studio, Tableau, Qliksense, PowerBI,
- devising and implementing A/B testing hypothesis using products like Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO,
- with marketing automation or SEO viewed favourably.
BenefitsWhy should you apply for this position?
- You can work on projects that have impact across the world, delivering real business benefit through our deep understanding of data,
- Our Partner is (maybe your next company :) ) passionate about doing work with interesting clients on interesting opportunities, and they want to push you to succeed, learn and develop your own skills surrounded by people who love their work as much as you,
- flexible working environment waiting for You there.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing