|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
Our Partner is a Digital Marketing Agency and their mission is to deliver class-leading digital customer experiences through data driven build and optimisation services. They are based in London, and now they're going to establish their company in Hungary.
They are looking for you, to be part of this exciting project as Online Marketing Performance Manager.
The following tasks waiting for you:
- you’ll be talking to customers about their digital objectives and developing measurement plans that identify KPI’s for those objectives,
- you’ll be taking to customers through the full optimisation cycle,
- using web analytics & human insight to develop a strategy & experiment hypothesis,
- creating briefs and wireframes, working hand in hand with customers to execute on each hypothesis,
- analysing experiment results, identifying the drivers behind the win or the loss and using that knowledge to iterate on the original hypothesis,
- working with the wider business, feeding analytics insights into strategy & design for new website builds.
RequirementsThis opportunity could be the best for You, if:
- you have 4-5 years or more of digital work experience, preferably in an agency environment,
- you are not just comfortable with numbers & data but you also love them,
- excel is your happy place and you love a good pivot table,
- you have experience using web analytics platforms to extract insights to support hypothesis generation or to deeply analyse an experiments results,
- you speak fluent English.
BenefitsWhy should you apply for this position?
- You can work on projects that have impact across the world, delivering real business benefit through our deep understanding of data,
- Our Partner is (maybe your next company :) ) passionate about doing work with interesting clients on interesting opportunities, and they want to push you to succeed, learn and develop your own skills surrounded by people who love their work as much as you,
- flexible working environment waiting for You there.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing