There is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative automotive company's greenfield operation in Tatabánya and be a part of the starting team!
At first the chosen candidate will be responsible for keeping contact with the outsourced payroll provider company, support the SAP HR implementation and later will be responsible for the following tasks:
- responsible for Payroll operations and Social Security Payout office operations (approx. 200FTE)
- participate in the SAP HR implementation
- take part in designing workframe, shift models and gate system in connection with payroll monthly payouts
- handle HR administration (entry and exit process – reporting to tax authority, central statistical office, etc.)
- prepare reports (standardised and need based), for tax authority, KSI, etc.
- prepare work contracts
- take part in compensation benchmarks, surveys
- administer job evaluation outcomes, changes and updates
- support and actively work with global HR team
The company will have the office ready in TATABÁNYA in March 2020 until then the work should be done in BUDAPEST.
- relevant education
- 3-4 years relevant work experience
- intermediate English
- up-to-date payroll and social security knowledge
- SAP, Excel knowledge
- to be amongst the first people at a greenfield operation
- independent work with some help if needed
- daily English usage
- professional development
- competitive salary
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=penzugy-szamvitel