Our Partner decided to set up brand new payroll functions in Hungary. This is a milestone in the company's life, and it could be one in your career's too. Seize the opportunity and be amongst the FIRST MEMBERS of the Payroll team!
- proactively take part in the transition, set-up payroll processes from scratch (first two months in Germany)
- leading, mentoring and coaching a small-sized, brand new payroll team
- being responsible for the successful delivery of payroll services
- delivering inspirational leadership and effective coaching, meanwhile providing a supportive and rewarding working environment
- proposing and implementing new ideas and methods in order to improve service quality and efficiency
- fluent English AND German skills
- 3-5 years experience in Payroll, including at least 1 year as a Team Leader
- flexibility to travel to Germany during the transition
- strong mentoring and leadership attitude
- proactive, innovative self-motivator
- not being afraid to make the right-decision, even if it is not the easy road
BenefitsOr Partner provides solid training and offers a long-term career opportunity with continuous professional development opportunities.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok