Are you already experienced in Human Resources planning, staffing and allocating?
Do you strive for working in an international environment in a global role?
We are looking for an HR Staffing Specialist for our excellent partner functioning in the business consultancy.
You will be working in a key HR role in their Budapest office in tight collaboration with the local Partners and the wider Central Eastern European staffing team in order to ensure the best possible staffing and utilization of office resources.
- you will have ownership of the local resource allocation,
- you will be responsible for the weekly staffing operations,
- you will also maintain an overview of upcoming projects and expected staffing requirements, drive the assignment of staff to projects,
- you will be affiliated to certain industry practice area leaders, to gain bigger perspective of the business pipeline,
- navigating and leveraging the multi-layered European staffing network will be part of your daily to do as well, in order to establish a good understanding of upcoming projects, corresponding resource needs.
RequirementsWe are glad if you can bring with you:
- your experience in a similar role,
- good analytical, communication skills, even your sales-vein,
- self confident, determined personality,
- high level of EQ, empathy,
- strong English knowledge.
BenefitsOur partner company offers:
- sometimes you can work from home
- competitive salary, benefits and performance bonus
- you can start tomorrow
- you will be part of a diverse multinational team
- global staffing projects
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=human-eroforras