Are you thinking about changing jobs? Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to be a part of process improvements and migrations? Would you like to travel around Europe?
If your answer is yes, then we have a great opportunity for you!
A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for talented Auditors with in depth understanding of finance and accounting processes.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Evaluating the accounting processes and current reporting structure in different European entities
- Recognizing gaps and then proposing solutions
- Drive continuous improvement and process reengineering initiatives
- Taking part in developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Helping in the implementation of new ERP system in the European entities
- BSc or MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration
- 3-4 years of work experience working as an Auditor
- Very good command of English (any second spoken language is an advantage)
- Willingness to travel around Europe regularly
- Outstanding communication and client oriented problem-solving skills
- ERP system knowledge (SAP is an advantage)
- Ready to take ownership
- Proactive, reliable and resilient personality
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to take part in work transition, projects and process improvements
- Regular traveling within Europe
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok