|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
|Elérhető||kb. 2 hónapja|
Our prestigious client employs over 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- Analyse, interpret and communicate financial data into meaningful information for stakeholders
- On time delivery of all assigned activities such as management reporting, financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets, and advice to management
- Ensure documentation on FP&A processes and procedures is maintained to a high standard
- Participate in the preparation of profit planning and forecasting
- Support the monthly closing and rolling forecast processes.
- Analyse operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.
- Advanced English knowledge
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3-4 years experience in financial analysis / FP&A function
- Multinational working environment
- Inspirational office design
- Competitive compensation package
- Internal trainings
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern, health-conscious work company
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok