Our Partner was recently described by Facebook as one of the most successful e-Commerce platforms.
They are looking for a Web Content Administrator to join them and be responsible for supporting the online e-commerce activity and helping to maintain and expand their products catalog, in the Marketing department.
As part of a team of 10, you will:
- create new product pages on sites
- manage and execute catalog projects to increase SEO value
- execute product page improvements
- be in charge of stock management and messaging on site
- perform QA on site’s funnel on a regular basis
RequirementsWhat do you need to be succesful in this position?
- at least basic level HTML knowledge
- to be detail oriented
- your fluent English knowledge
- to be a team player with good problem-solving skills
.....advantage: online marketing knowledge.
BenefitsWhy is this your opportunity?
- you can improve and develop your skills in content marketing, HTML
- you can start tomorrow
- competitive salary
- internal and external training
- daily usage of you English knowledge
- international team
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing