Our partner provides business service to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer creation. Their real-time data integrates into existing platforms, authentication workflows, and data models to help your business confidently assess and verify consumer identities worldwide.
Data services team is responsible for managing the Global Identity Graph, which holds and serves all identity information. Backed by proprietary state-of-the-art Graph Database, and populated by Spark based big-data ingestion pipeline, serving hundreds of thousands of request per second at low latency.
In the Big data Engineer role you will:
- Design and development of processing large data files as per product requirements using Spark framework.
- Develop deep understanding of Spark and its internals to continually optimize the ingestion pipeline.
- Maintain sufficiently generic yet simple and economical solution.
- Insist on highest coding standards, follow and create best practices for clean code and architecture.
- Manage a sense of urgency and risks on project timelines and proposes creative strategies for delivering constant business value.
- Develop deep understanding of data, get a good sense of signal vs noise to help business with shape new products.
RequirementsOur ideal Big Data Engineer will have:
- Experience building complex ETLs, Data Warehousing or custom pipelines from multiple data sources, including proper monitoring, alerting, verification, and metrics in a commercial environment.
- Experience with the Spark ecosystem in production environment.
- Experience with Databricks and related platform.
- Experience working with extremely large datasets, using tools such as Spark, Hadoop.
- Passion for diving deep in data and insights.
- Strong sense of urgency and bias for results.
- Fundamentals around JVM and garbage collection optimization understanding.
- Familiarity with Spark.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Hungarian skills.
BenefitsWhat they offer:
- Opportunity to improve your technical skills (Individual training budget)
- Very ergonomic and fancy office environment (Lifting tables, ergonomic chairs)
- Extremely comptetive salary – its not a regular bullshit
- Stock option
- Annual team building and workshop in the USA.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles