Do you enjoy being a Recruiter and are you also good at it?
Because this position is all about Recruitment.
Are you familiar with these tasks?
- source for candidates,
- evaluate prospective candidates through resume reviews and behavioural interviews,
- researches the industry landscape, stays on top of market trends and brings new ideas to clients and team,
- conduct daily phone screens and on site interviews,
- build relationships with internal clients, collaborate with the hiring manager to set clear expectations,
- build relationships with a pool of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest,
- ensure excellent candidate experience,
- conduct meeting(s) with hiring manager(s) to understand job requirements,
- coordinate and schedule candidate interviews between candidates, hiring managers.
RequirementsWhat are they asking for?
- your fluent English knowledge,
- 2-3 years of experience in recruitment,
- openness and willingness to learn and improve.
BenefitsWhat else should you know about the opportunity?
- you will get an excellent compensation package, including the following "extras":
- you can take part in many trainings (internal+external),
- home office,
- you can work close with the management,
- fruit day,
- you get discount for phone shopping (for your family too)
- 1 year fixed term contract.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=ertekesites-marketing