The position holder is a specialist in Information Systems used by Enterprise Resource Planning solutions notably the Human Resources (HR) Department with SAP for HR and Payroll.
The purpose of the job is to:
- Deliver a high quality IT business applications support services for HR systems, including SAP for Payroll and HR;
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework;
- Provide specific business applications support to professional users in the HR department, as well as support to all employees using the HR portal;
- Develop operational procedures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendation to the various stakeholders and end users.
- Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined within the ITD quality standards.
- Manage the implementation, support and evolution of ERP components (SAP HR) and environments applying the standard operational procedures in force within the IT Department.
- Manage operational tools (monitoring and management) to ensure sustainability of HR systems and dependant services for the various IFRC business units and at end user level.
- Support the IT project managers during project life cycles and manage related projects if required.
- Participate in all activities related to providing adequate and stable ERP systems and services to all IFRC stakeholders distributed across 5 regions.
- Identify, review and participate in the development of IT training solutions to deliver appropriate, cost effective trainings in IT topics for users while promoting on-line training opportunities.
- Certification in SAP/HR modules
- Business analyst or project management or SCRUM professional certification.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in business applications support
- Minimum 2 year of professional experience in ERP roll-out, maintenance, upgrades, particularly with SAP/HR module
- Minimum 2 year of professional experience in business requirements analysis
- Excellent knowledge of SAP HR modules
- Proven record of SAP HR module implementation and/or support
- Proven record of business analysis and project implementation
- Good knowledge of establishing/using good practice
- Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects
- Fluently spoken and written English.
- great working atmosphere at a prestigious company, which is focusing around social responsibility and making our world a better place
- home office
- easily accessible office in the city centre
- complex and challanging responsibilities
- room for professional development
- compensation package
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles