Looking for your first full time job? Are you a fresh graduate with some experience in accounting?
Is it hard to find the perfect job, we are here to help you!
Our partner is a well know management consulting company and there is a great opportunity to join their Finance and Accounting team as a junior member.
You will be a part of a good team (5 co-workers) with experienced colleagues who will guide you through your first steps at work.
The office is located in the heart of the city, so wherever you live, it shouldn’t be a problem to get there.
If we managed to raise your interest, check the tasks that are waiting for you:
- supporting the work of the senior accountants
- collection and preparation of accounting documents (invoices, approvals, contracts checking etc.)
- reviewing Travel and Expense related invoices, setting up expense reports
- close cooperation with global support center
- using in-house accounting software, maintain databases
- preparing bank transactions
- issue invoices
- support the month end closing
- university/college degree in finance or accounting
- a few months previous work experience in a Finance/Accounting position
- fluent Hungarian and English knowledge required (it will be used on a daily basis)
- strong Excel knowledge
- attention to detail, persistence
- good numerical, analytical skill
- full in-house catering (3 times a day!)
- excellent package on top of the base salary
- yearly bonus that is only up to your performance
- central location
- a truly inspiring professional atmosphere
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=penzugy-szamvitel