Our highly prestigious multinational partner with power management background is looking for a PRICING OPERATIONS LEAD.
This is a unique opportunity to continue your career at a Centre of Excellence which aims to drive the market worldwide.
As a Pricing Operations Lead, you will be reporting to the Pricing and Quotation Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Pricing and Quotations team with the aim of maintaining the quality of commercial activities provided to the EMEA customers located in 8 geographic Sales regions.
You will be managing a team of 7-10 to provide timely fulfillment of different pricing, quotation, planning and forecasting activities in line with business objectives. The team is based in Budapest, Germany and India. You will collaborate with internal stake holder; sales, product and finance team to deliver the results, and also, ensuring that assigned areas are flexible and continuously developing in order to support the changing business needs, exploring and exploiting synergies with other business functions to come up with effective, flexible and scalable business solutions.
Your tasks will be:
- Achieve price results as per profit plan, improve quotation win ratio
- Ensure that pricing, forecasting, planning and quotation management processes are delivered in an effective and timely manner, and that opportunities for continuous development are identified in all areas in scope
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of team members
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports for performance & career management purposes
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with direct reports
- Develop a team environment that supports continuous improvements & promotes company’s goals and philosophy
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team
- Work closely with other team leaders within the organization to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders including sales team, product management, finance and external customers
- Develop and control processes and procedures to the company standards
- Ensure that all activities meet with companys HSS requirements
- Establishes measurements and sets targets to monitor and continuously improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Standardize processes and enhance the customer and partner experience
10 % of the time you travel to Germany, UK or India (once in a quater)
RequirementsYou are the best candidate, if:
- You have 7 years of experience in pricing and developing compelling commercial propositions
- 4 years of experience in people management
- Excellent English knowledge
- University degree
In return company offers the prospect of working with the leading player in its industry that matches your ambitions to grow and succeed along with a highly motivating salary package related to your ability.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Home office
- Great promotional opportunities
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok