Our partner provides businesses with global identity verification solutions via enterprise-scale APIs and web tools to help companies identify legitimate customers, prevent fraudulent transactions, and smooth new customer creation. Our real-time data integrates into existing platforms, authentication workflows, and data models to help your business confidently assess and verify consumer identities worldwide.
The Site Reliability Engineer manages our production environment, providing a highly available and scalable platform for our partner to serve our customers. The Infrastructure team provides a resource for Engineering to help diagnose production issues, and provide guidance on improving the availability and performance of their applications. This position also develops systems, automation and tools to help make it easier for Engineering teams to deploy services in a fast, automated and reliable fashion.
- Build, scale and support high availability Ubuntu Linux production and development systems in a public cloud environment
- Develop and deploy tools and automation to replace manual tasks and improve efficiency
- Improve security practices and procedures with Infrastructure team
- Manage Kubernetes clusters for container orchestration and AWS automation
- Collaborate with Engineering to help them deploy systems that are highly available, secure and performant
- Ensure methods are well defined for backing up critical data.
- Manage load balancing platforms
- Ensure security policies and procedures are consistently implemented to secure production data
- Participate in code reviews with the Infrastructure team
- At least some experience with Ansible or other configuration management and automation tools.
- Programming aptitude in Ruby, Python, Go, etc. – Programming background is a must.
- Proven track record of working with Kubernetes and AWS
- Proven skills with Linux or UNIX systems and related protocols/software with 3+ years’ experience
- A command of Linux systems including troubleshooting, memory management, tuning, I/Osubsystem, RAID, and security
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with other cloud providers (Google App Engine, Microsoft Azure)
BenefitsWhat they offer:
- Opportunity to build and improve a massive scale Cloud based infrastructure using cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to improve your technical skills (Individual training budget)
- Very ergonomic and fancy office environment (Lifting tables, ergonomic chairs)
- Extremely comptetive salary – its not a regular bullshit
- Stock option
- Annual team building and workshop in the USA.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles