This opportunity shouts for you if you would like to take part in VAT process improvements and have a thirst for development. As a VAT Accountant you will be responsible for preparing and analysing European VAT reports.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
- Prepare and analyse VAT reports to European business units
- Interact with internal business partners
- Keep contact with 3rd party consulting firms
- Support experienced VAT accountants
- Take part in implementing knowledge-based and value added processes within VAT team
- Minimum 1 year of experience in VAT accounting, AP accounting or GL accounting
- Experience with international VAT is a huge plus
- Higher education (degree in accounting or finance is a huge advantage)
- Excellent English knowledge
- Able to learn able to learn new things or processes and apply them fast
- Good relationship-building skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Confident usage of Excel
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Young, dynamic team
- Inspirational work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Modern work environment
- Downtown location
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/