STRATEGIC PURCHASER (hydraulics components)
Our client is a key player of the energetics sector internationally. Headquartered in the US, represented in more than 170 counties and established in Hungary in 1995 they have a stable operation also locally.
Currently I am looking for an experienced Strategic Purchaser to join their Hydraulics Business in Budapest and become part of an international procurement team.
The team and the job:
If you apply and will be selected for the Strategic Purchaser role, you will have 8 teammates located in Dubai, France, Spain, Italy and South-Africa and also you will have your colleagues locally. The hydraulics unit in Budapest consists of 40 people working in different functions like customer service, pricing, quotation management and planning.
The aim of your role will be to contribute to the business success by cost cutting, process improvements and finding new sourcing opportunities.
As a Strategic Purchaser you will
- be responsible for purchasing hydraulic components for the production units in the UK, Germany and Turkey
- be in charge of the existing suppliers and regional contracts in Germany, France, Italy and the Far East
- do supplier management, supplier development, monitor and evaluate supplier performance regularly
- do strategic sourcing of new suppliers, supplier selection (run auctions, bidding) and contracting
- cooperate closely with EMEA Hydraulics and Procurement Management Team
RequirementsTo be successful in your new role we believe you have:
- at least 3 years of experience in strategic direct purchasing (bidding, negotiation of commercial contracts)
- done supplier management, cost-cutting,
- experience in production environment, manufacturing company
- knowledge of hydraulic components, mechanical/electrical/industrial spare parts, raw material
- knowledge of transportation and trade regulations
- advanced level English skills to be able to negotiate
BenefitsIn return for your hard work in this strategic role you can expect professional growth, being part of an interesting international business, working with diverse people from all around EMEA. However you will not be present in all the factories you work with, you will be a key player. This role is actually part of the business, not an outsourced position.
3 reasons why it worth to apply through Grafton:
- we provide useful advice on both the CV and the interview (of course for free),
- we make the selection process smoother, faster, and we make sure you will receive feedback, whether the decision is positive or negative
- if, after talking to us, you feel that you do not want to apply to this role, there is no problem, we can easily find the right option based on our discussion
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=logisztika-beszerzes