|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic candidate with accounting background and leadership skills, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world ; employs 200 people who provide business support in customer service, supply chain, finance and IT field.
The Accounts Receivable Team Leader will be responsible for the daily management of the Accounts Receivable Team in a fast paced environment. This will include, but will not be limited to monitoring the department's processes, making sure the cash is collected in due time and taking correction actions to mitigate any risk of non-payment.
Responsibilities as an Accounts Receivable Team Leader:
- Monitoring and managing a team of 10
- Prepare reports and make action plans for solving queries, improving processes, standardizing tasks
- Coordinate the end-to-end AR cycle
- Identify system and process improvements, implement productivity and efficiency initiatives
- Ensure that the department complies with all internal control procedures
- Manage, measure, and report team and individual performance against internal / external benchmarks
- Experience in people management (preferably in help desk, call center environment)
- OR 2-3 years of experience in Cash Collection
- Fluent Business English knowledge
- Ability to create a supportive, friendly work atmosphere, meanwhile keeping KPIs and SLAs
- Flexibility to work from 10:30 to 19:00 (Monday to Friday)
- Multinational working environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to initiate process improvements
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok