|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
This is your chance to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization as a Norwegian/Swedish Speaking Cash Collection Specialist.
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence (40 countries all around the world). From their Center of Excellence they provide IT, Financial and Information Services support for more than 100 locations.
Your responsibilities are:
- monitoring outstanding debts for the covered regions
- contacting customers, performing follow-ups on accounts
- proactive issue resolution
- proactive cash collection
- supporting Senior Colleagues with reports
- execute other administrative tasks
- secondary school certificate is a must (higher degree is an advantage)
- fluent English knowledge (both written & verbal)
- Norwegian or Swedish language knowledge is a must
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- fresh graduates are also welcome
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- customer-focused attitude
- good computer skills (MS Office tools)
- competitive salary
- opportunity to take part in transition, projects and process improvements
- excellent working environment
- internal career opportunity
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?