Our international partner has a significant role in the banking sector all over the world and they are currently expanding their BI&BD team in Budapest.
- You have the role of a Scrum Master in agile development teams
- You guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- You help the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- You assess the Scrum Maturity of the Team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
- Furthermore you develop best practices for typical challenges in the agile software development and you resolve interfaces between the agile software development and the classical process environment
- You drive the continuous improvement process in terms of efficiency and quality
- You remove impediments or guide the Team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- You work closely together with the product owners of the teams as well as with other scrum masters in the department
- You facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work and facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- You provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
RequirementsKey requirements /skills /experience:
- Academic degree in the areas of computer science, business informatics or similar professional experience
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- at least 3-5 years of experience as Scrum Master in different agile frameworks (e.g. LeSS, SAFe)
- professional experience in international projects
- profound experience in the areas of Continuous Integration and Delivery
- experience working and supporting a DevOps Team
- excellent team player, strong communication skills and problem solving focus
- ability to work autonomously and with high engagement
- good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- excellent social skills and cross-cultural experience
- profound experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Training and development
- Opportunities for growth in Europe’s leading insurance group
- Working in a multinational team of professionals located in different countries
- Market competitive salary and benefits
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles