There is a great opportunity to utilize your previous work experience gathered in the real estate sector and to work as an INVESTMENT ANALYST.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- helping the growth of the company in Hungary and Poland
- making market analysis
- sourcing the markets for new properties and doing initial go/ no go analysis on the selected one (based on predetermined criterias defined by the board)
- control and supervise the pipeline of acquisitions while maintaining tracking on the acquisition activity
- participating in all round of due diligence of investment projects- supervising DD activity from the early stage of selecting the advisors + following up on the process A to Z.
- assisting the company operation - and the integration process of new properties into the exiting portfolio.
- coordinating the debt financing procedure of acquisitions and refinancing of the assets
- degree in business, finance, accounting and/or real estate
- 4-5 years experience preferably dealing with commercial real estates (office and retail properties)
- fluent English
- be a part of a growing company
- occasional travelling
- performance based bonus
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=penzugy-szamvitel