Our prestigious client is the sector leading company in IT distribution they employ around 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment. They are looking for financial professionals with at least 0,5 years’ experience in finance.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- Booking of supplier invoices
- Manage end-to-end AP processes
- Keeping contact with other departments, business partners and external suppliers
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks
- Research and respond to vendor and employee questions regarding Purchase to Pay processes and systems, predominantly purchase order driven
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes
- Preparation of proposal of payments for suppliers invoices
- College or University degree (preferably economics or finance)
- Intemediate English language knowledge
- Minimum 0.5 year of AP accounting work experience
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Flexible working hours
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/