Our prestigious client is the sector leading company in IT distribution they employ around 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment. They are looking for financial professionals with at least 1 years’ experience in reporting/general ledger accounting.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- Taking part in process optimization projects
- Prepare and/or review monthly account analyses and reconciliations
- inter-company accounting and balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparation and/or review of standard monthly journal entries
- Prepare and review quarterly management reporting
- Provide accounting support to other departments
- Assist with ad hoc internal management requests
- College or University degree (preferably economics or finance)
- Intemediate English language knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of GL accounting work experience
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet deadlines
- SAP experience advantageous
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career opportunity
- Flexible working hours
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/