Our prestigious client employs around 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment. They are looking for financial professionals with at least 0,5 years’ experience in finance.
You can expect in return for your dedicated hard work well-established and organized processes, stable workplace, attractive salary and benefit package, multicultural team. Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- Process various types of accounts receivable transactions, resolve problems, tracking and reporting of metrics on overall order to cash process
- Perform valuation and recovery of bad debt activities including reporting and write-off’s
- Responsible for month –end closings and reconciliations. Ensure the proper application of both GAAP and local statutory requirements
- Perform daily credit management processes & periodic credit reviews
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data used in reporting, analysis, and decision-making.
- Provide information to management on customer accounting issues
- Identify best practices and engages others in the implementation
- Minimum 1 years relevant work experience
- Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a plus
- Excellent English knowledge (both verbal and written)
- Good communication skills, team player attitude
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Prestigious employer
- Inspiring working environment
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Internal career development
- Professional trainings
Egyéb megjegyzésIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/