|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
Our prestigious Client is a data driven, end-to-end ecommerce house, with over 30 brands all over the world. They produce, market and develop their products, brands and solutions.
Join to our Partner who would like to build a new R&D department in Budapest.
Providing estimations, managing capacity and improving the team’s velocity.
- Familiarity with agile and testing methodologies
- Experience with cloud environments (GCP/Azure/AWS)
- Experience with load testing tools and frameworks
- Experience working with CI/CD processes
- At least 2 years of experience as a software tester
BenefitsCompany offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average compensation and benefits package, good career development possibilities in an international environment, they can offer fun and fully contribute to the success of young, dynamic and competent team members.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles