Our international partner has a significant role in the banking sector all over the world and they are currently expanding their BI&BD team in Budapest.
- Our modern business intelligence stack includes Oracle Exadata as basis of Global Data Warehouse, Microstrategy as basis of BI frontend (Web and App) and SAS as toolset for analytical use cases. We use tools like GitHub/SVN, Confluence, Jira and Service Now for release management, collaboration and ITIL conform ITSM processes.
- You will be part of our new business intelligence team we build in Budapest. You will collaborate with international entities and support groups. You will develop, customize and maintain powerful business intelligence solutions.
RequirementsKey requirements /skills /experience
- We are looking for a great business intelligence developer to join our new team who has a strong understanding of BI backend and frontend technologies.
- Our ideal candidate is a quick and enthusiastic learner capable of remaining up-to-date with the ever expanding field of business intelligence.
- You have demonstrated experience in several of the technologies we are using, but you don’t need to be an expert in all of them. We’re looking for someone who is already comfortable across various layers of the business intelligence stack and eager to learn additional technologies as necessary.
- You should enjoy adapting and optimizing business intelligence platforms and applications make them more reliable, while still being nicely maintainable.
- You should care a lot about product and user experience and take responsibility for an end to end process.
- You should be comfortable in a fast moving environment, where priorities can change at short notice
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, development, maintainability and optimization, engineering, QA and launch.
At least two or more fields of proficiency should be visible in your CV:
- Backend: Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL, Linux (RHEL), shell scripting
- Frontend: BI suites preferably MSTR, Java J2EE (Tomcat/JBoss), Java Script
- Processes: experience in agile development process (Scrum/Kanban), ITIL process know how
- Fluent English language skills required
- SAS knowledge and additional language skills are of advantage
- Training and development
- Opportunities for growth in Europe’s leading insurance group
- Working in a multinational team of professionals located in different countries
- Market competitive salary and benefits
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles