Be part of the future!
Join now one of the most innovative international company, market leader in electrical and automotive industry.
- Participation in worldwide rollout projects of a warehouse management system (SAP EWM);
- Organization, execution and development of training modules for warehouse staff;
- Process implementation (setup, testing, training, go-live)
- Acting as process expert and consultant to global rollout projects.
- Relevant university degree;
- 5+ years experience in warehouse operations and processes;
- 3+ years experience in SAP modules (SD, MM, etc.) and modern warehouse management system(s); e. g. Manhattan, SAP EWM, JDA/RedPrairie, etc.;
- Experience in training/testing execution;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and moderation skills;
- Strong in project management;
- Excellent English skills written and spoken, German is an advantage;
- High willingness to travel (including overseas) 40-50 % expected.
- Travelling to the USA, Mexico and Japan
- Competitive salary and cafeteria
- Internal career opportunities
- Home Office opprtunity
- Laptop and mobile are provided