On behalf of our multinational partner who is dealing with international sales and distribution of health products we are looking for new members to join their team of the brightest minds.
- monitor and ensure that every activity on social media is in accordance with company guidelines
- in case of a problematic case, make the necessary steps to correct the mistakes in the shortest possible time
- coordinate investigations and compliance cases across EMEA region
- review and approve promotional materials
- act as a main contact point regarding compliance queries
- fluent English knowledge is a must
- at least 1 year experience in a compliance/ business administration /customer service role
- logical thinking, precise and accurate working style
- strong interest in legal regulations
- ability to work independently
- chance to work in a dynamic, multicultural organization
- modern working environment, friendly atmosphere
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/customer-service/