Career Opportunity in the countryside (Fejér County)!
A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for a talented candidate in their currently growing team to fill the positions of Master Data Administrator.
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence (40 countries all around the world). From their Center of Excellence they provide IT, Financial and Information Services support for more than 100 locations.
Your tasks will be:
- Enter and maintain vendor and customer master data in the ERP systems
- Help out with different Master Data related problems
- Contribute to the achievement of Master Data performance and quality standards as per defined service level agreements
- Participating in different projects
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc reports
- Secondary School or College degree preferably in related field (finance, business administration, tourism and catering, etc.)
- Fresh graduates are more than welcomed
- Good command of English (any other European language knowledge is an advantage)
- Accuracy, attention to details
- Pro-active and solution oriented mind-set
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok