|Állás típusa||Teljes munkaidős|
On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic Italian speaking candidate with customer service / order management experience, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment.
- Answer customers’ telephone calls regarding their orders, price inquiries, complaints
- Process incoming orders, check price and availability of products
- Deal with new account set up and changes
- Liaise between the customer and warehouse/planning regarding delivery of back-ordered products
- Provide support to customers who require guidance and advice on the website during order entry, navigate and provide support in web registrations
- Deal with customer complaints on instrument, consumables and orders
- Monitor and provide feedback on quality issues of products, shipping
- Where necessary, arranges product returns and/or credits within the divisions guidelines
- Cash application and Collection tasks
- Fluency in English AND Italian
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer contact and/or order administration role
- High level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Good organizational skills, excellent time management, ability to plan and manage various tasks
- Multinational working environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/