Would you like to work for a company that is known worldwide?
Do you like analysing but are you also a confident communicator?
Would you like to be a right hand of the Finance Manager?
This position can be just the one that will suit you!
The chosen candidate will be responsible for these tasks and many more:
- timely and accurate monthly closing management and headquarter consolidated reporting on actual financial performance, including steering of the results through the financial KPIs;
- prepare rolling forecasts and yearly budget with local team and central management with strict deadlines and follow up the evolution of actual results;
- create and enhance reports to support the changing business environment;
- follow up the financial performances, propose and implement actions to support strategy;
- analyse business operations, contractual commitments and follow up projects from financial point of view;
- support purchasing and financial administrative processes;
- review and implement internal controls surrounding key processes and correct discrepancies;
- increase efficiency and compliance through streamlining business and reporting processes.
- degree in Finance
- at least 3- 5 years controlling experience in a multinational environment
- SAP / Excel knowledge
- strong English - written and oral as well
- good financial analytical skills and continuous improvement mind-set to identify and manage opportunities and risks
- customer service and task oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence, persuade and gain cooperation from team members, operations and management
- good team player, ability to learn fast and perform under time pressure
BenefitsThe tasks are important but there will be other things to motivate you:
- 13th month salary
- flexible working hours, home office
- team buildings
- supportive management and trainings
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/finance-accountancy/