Our prestigious client employs over 200 staff in a young, modern, dynamic, multinational environment and now they are looking for a CASH AND BANK EXPERT.
This is a great and exciting opportunity for you if you would like to be the right-hand of the Senior Manager and to manage the operational daily work of the Cash and Bank Team. This role comes with the possibility of developing your people management skills in the future.
Our client’s aim is to invest in you to further develop your personal and professional skills with access to structured, world-class learning and development courses.
- Taking part in process optimization projects
- Participating in migration of new account reconciliation activity
- Preparing and/or reviewing monthly bank account analyses and bank reconciliations
- Supporting cash flow reporting
- Dealing with escalated issues
- Monitoring the aging of outstanding items
- Delegating task among team members
- BSC or MSC degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- 3- 5 years relevant work experience (US GAAP/IFRS)
- Excellent English knowledge
- Can-do attitude, takes ownership
- Process improvement mindset
- Ability to lead and support the team in accounting related matters
- Prestigious employer
- Inspiring working environment
- Attractive salary and benefit package
- Internal career development
- Opportunity to take part in special projects
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok