This is your chance to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization as an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TEAM LEADER!
Our client is a global manufacturer with worldwide presence (40 countries all around the world). From their Center of Excellence they provide IT, Financial and Information Services support for more than 100 locations. They are a rapidly growing organization, where you could be part of process improvements and migrations.
Your tasks as an Accounts Receivable Team Leader are going to be:
- Leading the AR team of 7 and providing hands-on support for the team members
- Ensuring smooth processing of AR invoices
- Coordinating the month-end closing
- Setting objectives for the service line, ensuring alignment with the company strategy and communicate it
- Resolving all escalated issues and disputes
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert
- Managing a diverse team to deliver a high-performing organization and drive improvements/standard solutions
- Chartered accountant qualification or degree in finance & accounting or business administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of AR
- Experience in a team leading role
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and support the team in accounting related matters
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Other notesIf you would like to apply for this job, please send us your curriculum vitae both in Hungarian and English with the reference number in the subject of your application to email@example.com.
If you have had an interview at Grafton Recruitment already, please contact your consultant directly (ideally via e-mail).
For more job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/jobs/business-support-centre/
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=uzlettamogato-kozpontok