If you are bored of the limited responsibilities, take a look at this END-TO-END position where you can feel appreciated and a valuable member of a prominent, international company.
Our partner helps you to unlock your inner potential and grants you an opportunity to work closely with the brightest minds in the business, while offering a long-term perspective for professional development.
- providing EMEA technical support including complex network, hardware and telecommunication service line issues
- acting as an expert in case of the most complex technical inquiries (L3 and above)
- identifying new and common problems and liaise with engineers and developers in order to find a solution and prevent future problems
- proactively sharing ideas to make the processes more effective
- acting as a deputy team leader
- advanced English AND French knowledge is essential
- at least 1 – 3 years of experience in the IT/Telco sector; preferably in telecommunication engineer or L2/L3 role
- solid understanding of IT protocols, servers, network communication systems
- confident, proactive personality
- high level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Invaluable developmental experiences