Are you a young and ambitious professional interested in mathematical finance and commited to programming?
Are you enjoying to be focused on the numbers and finding answers to difficult and complex questions?
Would you be willing to work in an international firm focusing on electornic options trading?
If you answered most of the questions above with 'yes', you could be the potential new member of our world leader partner's development team.
Your main tasks as a Tools and Analytics Developer would be programming technical solutions to monitor, visualize, report, summarize, edit and manipulate data towards improving the trading process.
- C++ programming skills
- C# developing knowledge or interest
- At least Bsc degree in the fileds of technology, engineering or mathematics
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Sophisticated oral and written English knowledge
Preferable optional technologies:
- Experience with TCP/IP, Windows or Linux
- Familiar with legacy code reading and continuing
- Long-term professional carrier as a programmer
- Opportunity to be part of an international world-leading firm
- Innovative and creative company approach and environment
- Competetive salary
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.hu/en/job-search?disciplines=informatika-tavkozles